Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Genomics is excited to announce the addition of the OrthoGold 100, a state of the art technologically advanced therapy. This therapy is known as SoftWave Therapy.
Top Sports Med clinicians across the country have been quietly using SoftWave therapy for years on injured star athletes, seeing unprecedented acceleration of recovery times.
What is SoftWave Therapy?
SoftWave is Unique, Patented and Profound…The patented unfocused electro-hydraulic design of the TRT/MTS SoftWave Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy device brings unique and profound advantages for healing and recoveries of the human body:
• Non-traumatic to tissue and cells.
• Shown to recruit your own stem cells to the treatment area.
• Shown to cause angiogenesis and vasculogenesis (growth of new blood vessels)
• Near-immediate pain relief.
• Increases nitric oxide at time of treatment, causes sustained increase in blood flow.
• Improves nerve function.
• Unparalleled for fast recoveries.
• A wave delivery zone vastly larger than focused or linear designs.
• Demonstrably more efficient and effective.
• Typically 3 applications or fewer needed.
• Real-time biofeedback provides precision guidance of application to problem origin areas. No need for imaging or trigger point references.
• Transformational vs. incremental.
• The only Unfocused Electro-hydraulic ESWT available in North America, and it has FDA 510(k) clearance.
• Peripheral neuropathy
• Joint pain/arthritis
• Scar tissue / adhesions
• Ligament injuries
Additionally, TRT/MTS SoftWave ESWT is...
• Utilized by professional sports teams
• Utilized by top medical institutions
• Top choice of many sports legends, active and retired.
• Has helped thousands heal and recover in record time.
As success after success mounts, SoftWave is now becoming more widely understood to be the profound advantage that makes a tangible difference between who plays on the field and who stays in rehab. Discover, first hand, what this difference can mean to you.
OrthoGold 100 owners in Sports include The Cleveland Indians, Chicago Cubs, Los Angeles Lakers, Brooklyn Nets, and many others that regularly or periodically utilize SoftWave Therapy.
Medical Institution adopters include HSS, UCSF, UCLA, UPMC, Cleveland Clinic, Baylor UMC, Mayo Clinic, Shepherd Center and others.
Depending on the severity of your injury and what you are being treated for, you could feel relief after one or two treatments. Because everyone responds to treatment differently, it’s impossible to predict how long after your acoustic wave therapy sessions you’ll feel great. During the treatment, the hyperstimulation of your tissues can create a temporary anesthesia effect making you feel great immediately following your session. For some people this anesthesia-like feelings lasts for hours. For others, it can last for days. Generally, it takes about 12 weeks after your treatment to experience the full benefits of this therapy.
RESEARCH shows that SoftWave therapy increases muscle strength and has shown an improved golf swing.